Professional oil trader, NYMEX board member, and business consultant David Greenberg gives advice and tips on how to live below the radar and take the financial pressures off of you. What are easy things you can do right now to be wealthy even without a high paying job? What dangers and missteps can you easily avoid? Taking examples from his own life experience as well as coaching others through financial hardships, David shares the secrets of financial independence. With these principles and personal financial management skills, you and your family will be safe and can enjoy your lives whether in good times or bad.
Who is David Greenberg?
David Greenberg has over 25 years of experience in private investments, finance and global markets. He offers leadership, financial, and corporate and personal money management services to companies, academic institutions, private clients and professional sports organizations.
Throughout his career, Mr. Greenberg has appeared on numerous media outlets including CNN, Fox Business News, Bloomberg and CNBC. He is frequently interviewed on world market events. Mr. Greenberg has been a guest lecturer for the finance program at West Point Military Academy, Columbia Business School, the Jack Welch Experience at Sacred Heart University, the Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University and Hofstra University. In addition, he has taught a course on the transition to electronic trading at the Museum of American Finance. Mr. Greenberg is currently lecturing on personal money management, focusing on topics such as “Living Below Your Personal Financial Radar” and “The Art of Saving to Ensure a Sound Financial Future for You and Your Family.”
- During three terms on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) Board, helped oversee a growth in valuation from $800 million to $12 billion and one of the most successful initial public offerings (IPO’s) in U.S. history
- September 11, 2001 NYMEX Business Recovery Board
- Creation of Dubai Mercantile Exchange
- President of Sterling Commodities Corp., one of the largest local New York-based commodity clearing houses
- Crude Oil and Gold Pit Trader
- Chairman of the following NYMEX committees: Corporate Governance, Marketing, Facilities, Building Security, Local Advisory, Electronic Trading Advisory, International Expansion Advisory. Member, NYMEX Finance Committee
- Recurring commentator on CNN, CNBC, Fox Business and other media outlets
Past/Present Board and Member Affiliations:
- Redify Board of Directors
- 9/11 Tribute Center Board of Directors
- NYMEX and COMEX Member
- NYMEX Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- President, Sterling Commodities Corp.
- Former Member of the New York Board of Trade (NYBOT) and Coffee, Sugar and Cocoa Exchange (CSCE)
- Commodity Floor Brokers and Traders Association (CFBTA) Executive Committee
- Futures and Options for Kids Foundation Board of Directors
- Suffield Academy Board of Directors