Make your first million and earn a steady income with this updated, essential guide to real estate investing
The collapse in real estate prices from 2007 through 2012 was the most significant event in the real estate industry since the Great Depression. But today, with the real estate market rebounding, a new generation of investors is entering the field, eager to make their fortune.
Building Wealth One House at a Time, 2nd Edition provides you with a practical way to create wealth through an ethical approach of buying, financing, and managing property. Renowned real estate expert John W. Schaub takes you through his 9-step program and explains how to accumulate one million dollars’ worth of houses debt free in any market, while earning a steady cash flow.
This invaluable guide presents fresh strategies for buying and financing property, reflected in six new chapters on topics such as real estate cycles, financing real estate purchases, negotiation techniques, and retirement investing.
You’ll learn how to:
• Finance real estate purchases without going to a bank
• Recognize and capitalize on real estate cycles
• Improve your negotiation skills in any situation
• Avoid common and costly mistakes
• Create cash flow that lasts forever, and much more
Building Wealth One House at a Time, 2nd Edition reveals how virtually anyone can accumulate houses debt free and earn an income for life.
- Building Wealth One House at a Time Updated and Expanded Second Edition Real Estate